What are Diapers?
A diaper is a type of underwear that allows the wearer to urinate without the use of the toilet. It absorbs or contains the waste products to prevent soiling of outer clothing or the external envirnoment. When diapers are solide they require changing, generally by the parents or care takers. It not changed on timely basis then it leads to skin problems around the are covered by the diapers.
Diapers are made of clothe or synthetic disposable materials. Cloth diapres are composed of layers of fabric such as cotton, microfibers etc. Disposable diapers contains abosorbents chemicals and are thrown away after use.
Diapers are worn by infants, toddlers who are not yet knows how to use the toilet. There are also used by patients who are bed bound in hospital, who have certains types of physical or mental disability and people working in extreme conditions such as astronuts,.
Types Of Diapers.
These diapers contains superabsorbents polymers, resealable tapes and elasticised waist bands, Now adays we have much thinner and much more absorbent.
The first layer are outer shell of breathable polythylene film or a nonwoven and film composite which prevents wetness andsoil transfer, an inner absorbent layer of a mixture of air-laid paper and superabsobent polymer for wetness and a layer nearest the skin of nonwoven material with a distribution layer directly benath which will transfer wetness to the absorbent layer.
Some diaposable diapers include fragrance and essential oils in order prevent the scent of a soiled diaper and also protect the skin. Buying the right size of disposable diaper can be a little difficult for the first time for parents since different brands tends to have different sizing. It is recommended to purchase the diapers basis od child’s weight and not based on the age, similare to buying of cloths are shoes.
We have many brands available for disposable baby diaper such as Huggies, Pamper and Luvs etc.
Cloth Diapers :
These diapers are reusable and are made from natural fibres and synthetic materials. Natural fibres include wool, bamboo and unbleached hemp. Synthetic materials includes polyurethane laminate (PUL). Nowadays most cloth diapers are fastened with hook and snaps.
Brands Available For Disposable Diapers :
- MamyPoko Pants Extra Absorb Diaper, Medium (Pack of 76):
- It has crisscross absorbent sheet which absorbs 7 glasses of urine and spreads it evenly
- Diaper does not get heavy because urine does not get collected at one place because of its crisscross absorbent sheet
- It has stretchable thigh support which prevents thigh gaps and hence prevents leakage
- Its breathable cotton like cover prevents stuffiness even when used for long hours
- It is easy to wear ; Powerful Slim Core: For up to 12 hours of absorption keeps your baby comfortable the whole night
- It comes in special winnie the pooh design from the house of Disney.
- Click the below link to buy the product.